by Hanna Jansen Together with her big brother Jando and her little sister Teya, Jeanne is well looked after as she grows up in Rwanda. Her parents—both teachers and members of the Tutsi—educate their children with affectionate rigour. But shortly after Jeanne’s eighth birthday her carefree childhood comes to a sudden end: in April 1994 […]
Antje Damm Christiane Pieper Eva Muggenthaler German Children's Literature Award German Children's Literature Awards German Youth Literature Award Hanna Jansen Henning Wagenbreth Ina Krabbe Isabel Pin Joy Cowley Jutta Bauer Jörg Mühle Jürg Schubiger Leipzig Reading Compass Nadia Budde Rotraut Susanne Berner Susanne Göhlich Susanne Straßer Thomas Müller Tobias Krejtschi Werner Holzwarth White Raven White Ravens Wolf Erlbruch
- Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing
- Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Who is Miró Again?
- Who is Matisse again?
- Who is Kandinsky Again?
- Who is Picasso Again?
- Johannes Gutenberg & The Printing Press
- A lovely video of the Little Rabbit ‘in action’
- Going Off Like Schmitz’s Cat
- The Town Musicians of Bremen – What Really Happened